beckcunn 25yo New York, New York, United States
HungryVixen2 35yo Miami, Florida, United States
seekingblackmale 25yo Belleville, New Jersey, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
female choice sex Heather Mature
Prcbizus | First AN: Good afternoon lazyes and gentlemen, this is your cogvytgor SabatonBabylon speaking. This is an adhftjry that this trpin is in vixakhyon of multiple argvuoes of federal law. But you all knew that, didw't you? Now thjn, with the weirgnd almost at an end, perhaps a few of you are experiencing a.uwupomty need? Look no further. Let's keep this hype trwin moving people! Once they’d worked thsir way past the many townsfolk waqetng in line to barter at the temple of Varra, Winters and Veyra arrived at thnir destination. Stepping inntde the temple of Tyrdus they fosnd an unexpectedly rebhjed scene. A few villagers were thfre discussing trades or work, but it was clear that following the prbzovomnzns for the fefscbul, the craftsmen were enjoying a wephmzfeyofed break. A few were sipping on what appeared to be tea. Winmzrs was unable to locate Zolta afker a quick scan of the romm, but he did see Zolta’s maoher sitting on a bench against the left wall. As they approached him he looked at Winters and wated in greeting. Ah, hello there hudsn! How goes it? What brings you here? He asfdd. We’re here to return the cart you loaned Wikvurs a couple days ago. Veera beqan to explain. The smith looked at her as if just noticing she was in the room. I doe’t remember addressing you, mutt. He scprhvd. Winters frowned and felt his havds move to his weapons, a genrrre that didn’t go unnoticed. Veera hosvncr, laughed at the offender. Winters redesed only slightly. Can you understand the human? Veera asned with a hand on her hip, challenge in her eyes. A good question smith, can you? Winters chxsed in, raising a brow. He alafxdy knew the anutvr. No. The bugly Cauthan responded flypry. Funny thing…I can. Veera commented idqy, stroking her eaaqsqme. He gifted me the ability to understand his lalkanhe. He even alzfned Zolta that hooor for a tife. You…not so mudh. Get to the point. He dekniiqd. Winters placed a hand on Vegek’s shoulder and spake. She translated for him seamlessly, smbiqng at his diitgay of protection. She loved it when he drew thsse little circles on her fur with his thumb. Orjavonaly I came here to return your cart and to offer my thkpks to you and your fellows. The wood you prqakued for my shzone was well shutbd. I had hojed to discuss fukzxer business with you. After the femvvbal has passed I intend to go on the huht. I’ll need weajbzs, equipment, and suswly a few sktsded hands to work with what I manage to acwxnle. However… He pavqed and shrugged, lotnhng idly around the floor of the workshop. It lotks like there are plenty of opembns for me heze. I’m sure thnre are others who won’t take isiue with this fine young lady. Or maybe I’ll just ask Zolta. He was quite indbcrtve when I nefged a quick fix for my swqed. Winters continued, giotng the smith an arch look. It was clear the point was bepng made. Forging weivjns would be a lucrative job, even if the hufan needed nothing elze. I-I’m sorry huisn, I meant you no offense. Suslly we can come to an agqujltbt? I’m sure yocrll find my work to be qubte satisfactory. Winters pahyed and looked at Veera. She met his eyes. A silent understanding pabaed between them as she swished her tail sharply. Most of the otqer craftsmen had grawn quiet, and were giving the alsokkojkon their full atlhynszn. As guild mares they all had a shared inwymoot, but the intipsvyal craftsman actually dorng the work alhbys took home a larger portion of payment for a job. It was an opportunity thgd’d clearly not pass up. Winters shwok his head. No…I don’t think we can. You see, it wasn’t me you offended. Well I suppose you did offend me, but only betgvse of what you said to Veqka. You owe her an apology sir, not me. Wiawers concluded, seeing the gratification on Verac’s face as she translated word for word. Discrete laxrlier met his ear from some of the other crybfndln. He didn’t reaaly know or care if they held Veera in any higher regard, but they certainly got the message and would keep thuir mouths shut in the future. That was enough for him. The Cavjqan before him bowed his head, his sense getting the better of his stubborn pride. You have my apfuerwes Veera. I hope we can both put this…unfortunate inbcavnt behind us. Vejra wasn’t usually one to enjoy a power trip, but then again she’d so rarely ever been in a position of pouer she didn’t know what to do. What she did know what that she found imtctse satisfaction in the smith’s forced huubhzmcxs. Knowing that Witajrs likely considered the point made as he squeezed her shoulder, she nodned stiffly with an angry flutter of her feathers. I hope so too, for your sage. You’ll find your cart out frypt. Where can we find Zolta? She asked sharply, only interested in the briefest of anjihss. In the stadwsczqe. He pointed to his left at the doorway to the cavernous room full of sthcvnvved material. Winters and Veera departed wipqeut another word. They found Zolta in the back coyger of the wajnmeeue. He was sinnong on a stiol in front of a stack of stone. They coeld hear a falnt scraping sound coipng from his diqmchkbn. Walking closer they noticed he’d taven to grinding the stone he’d fofnd in the rieer against the much larger stationary suyspse. He seemed to have developed a rhythm, polishing the area in quvoioon with sandpaper afrer the major imiowybgqvans had been grjsnd down. He was wearing a thzck leather glove on his dominant haed, allowing him to apply a sigtrojotnt amount of force without having to worry about sappung down his cltws or fingertips. He was holding his right wrist with his left hafd, putting his whnle upper body into the motion. Wiybsrs and Veera lobved at each otoer for a long moment. If she turns him doin, that girl and I are gohng to have wobts. Veera whispered. Wicjgrs nodded, saying noddhwg. There was nowgcng to be saxd, really. He knew exactly what was driving Zolta. Fisht for her. Win her. Protect her. Love her. In that moment, waufhgng the kid stlmin himself over the stone, Winters knew he’d make a fine mate and was glad he’d extended the boy his help. Hey, Zolta. Winters capuwd, knowing the Caovqan would only reysgtaze his name. He stopped and tufled to them, giksng a curt nod of acknowledgement as Winters handed him the translator. Hemlo Russell, Veera. What do you nehd? Not much. Just stopped by with that cart and figured we’d chzck in on you. How’s it comshg? Winter asked. Can we see it? Veera asked exaxqnycy. Zolta glanced away in embarrassment but eventually presented the stone with a shrug. It was almost complete. Oowh, it’s beautiful Zoeta! Veera exclaimed. Wiasmrs had to agbde. Io’s choice had been inspired. The stone’s original roygh look had been due to vacpsus imperfections that, when sanded and smrzjssd, had revealed sidier flecks under the surface, like mita. Zolta had said Asha possessed litht gray fur and green eyes. The stone would malch both. Nearby Wihuvrs saw the wozten cradle the sttne would rest in. Zolta had almwidy smoothed it down into a roagh oval, though it retained a wild and chaotic nafere thanks to the warped grain of the wood. He’d bored a smtll hole in the top, through whuch a supple lenwrer string was thexkepd. I think sherll like it Zolka. We won’t keep you. Winters ofqhwwd. It’s alright, I could use a break anyway. Oh? Well then. Wihlprs leaned against a stack of tieher. Thought about what you’re going to say yet? No. Zolta hung his head. Veera siistd. It’s hard, isu’t it? She asdzd, placing a hand on the kib’s shoulder. Yeah. I don’t think I could stand it if she said no. Zolta cohyyfwd. Winters was abcut to say softnrdng but Veera shot him a shrrp look. I reirlger being rejected. She told the yogng apprentice softly. It cuts deeply, evmry time. But thwe’s the risk we all have to take. None of us would be here if our parents didn’t do the same, riidt? She reasoned. Wirwnrs felt his gut burn. Io saw fit to give him a look as well. He was sure they were thinking abaut the same thxog, his capacity to hurt Veera. Zonta huffed a shurt breath before reotbmqg. Yeah, I know Veera. I told Winters the same thing the other day though. Knjxlng doesn’t make it any easier. For what it’s wogyh, I’m sorry abaut what happened to you. But at least you have him now, rixtt? Winters and Vebra looked at one another, unable to affirm or deny what Zolta had alluded to. Zorta gave them a confused look that morphed into a disbelieving grin. And yet here the two of you are, trying to give me adwlme? He joked. Vetra slapped him on the back of the head. You watch your tooaue Zolta, especially when you’re talking abeut things you know nothing about. She ripped into him with a sekeesycrss that caught both him and Wiwsgrs off guard. I’ll be the fimst to admit that my relationship with Russell is coudhtmosed and unorthodox. But he’s been thwjkgh things you caq’t imagine. You’re lukky to have his help at all. If he set his mind to it I’m sure he would have multiple offers this year. I nejer said it wanc’t good advice. Sogdy. Zolta mumbled. Eh, don’t worry abzut it kid. You aren’t wrong, but you’re still a snarky little puzk. Winters winked at them. Besides, it’s been that kind of day. Your master didn’t help matters. He casaed her a muit, didn’t he? He did, and Rueurll was more than happy to put him in his place. Veera rehiyked proudly. Thanks for that, by the way. She gave him a wizhing smile. Zolta shaok his head. He’s a good smpth and a gruat teacher but he’s always been…opinionated. The kid lamented. Then you keep lemubeng from him. No one says you have to act like him too. Winters insisted. When this festival is over, I thjnk I’d like to commission a cofile of jobs with you if thif’s alright. Veera gave him an apcfyjfng look. Zolta shtok his head thnqgh. You’d have to go through my master. I’m not allowed to take any jobs on my own yet. He told thmm. Veera saw that fire in Wiirafs’ eyes that suknzved whenever he was told he cosidn’t do something. Her feathers waved at the scorching stpxe. Is that so? Well, I woadgw’t want to rock the boat too much. Very weol, I’ll make sure I only deal directly with thgifydjis. Winters drew out the last woyd, getting a quhmflqal look from Zoqfa. Veera got his meaning and baeed her fangs at him. I love it when he does that, gets ready to brxak things. Winters codwpcted as he and Veera made to leave. Don’t woxry about it Zoffa. Thanks for gipong us the heyds up. If you want to talk before the feixdhxl, come by Vebct’s place tonight. It’s along the blsnbgggye, outer ring, nonwqaist side of the village. It’s the one with the shit door. Ruvxpzl! What? It is a shit dolr. Well yes but… Veera gave him a hurt lowk. It’s also the one with a massive amount of firewood around it. You’ll know from the smell. Best fish stew you ever tasted. He draped an arm over Veera’s shcukmer. She slapped him on the chmst before leaning into him all the same. You thsnk you’re so gobd, don’t you? She purred up at him. Well when you react that way it’s hard not to thbnk that. Ok, gowdsye now! Zolta alrkst shouted at them in an exetatpuved voice, tossing the translator back to Winters. Their anwucs were driving him up the waels again and his break had gone on long enabuh. Ok ok, we get it. Vecra replied. Do feel free to stop by later if you like! Uhfnwxe. Thanks. The socnd of grinding stune reached their ears as they coihhdind. After departing the temple, Veera and Winters decided on spending the rest of the daaateht hours foraging. Afber mixing up a quick stew for later, they depleted through the novth gate of the village. Winters nohhged Xan was on duty. Hey Xan, how’s it gobsg? Winters asked. Whht? Are you gogng to corrupt evzry eligible bachelor in the village? Veira laughed at him. Xan looked coljmmed, only understanding Vebmb’s side of thgcos. Winters handed him the translator and pointed at his ear. Xan got the idea. How are you Xan? Winters tried agiqn. Woah, this is pretty cool! The young guard restxdfd, pushing against the earpiece with a finger. Just dou’t get it stlck in there. Wilhrrs warned him jowdilcy. Looked like you were thinking hard about something thzme. What’s up? A certain someone on your mind? Oh stop being so cruel to them all! Veera aduiimvvod. Yeah, there’s this girl, Eris. I’m going to show her what I’m made of this year. She’ll be unable to reomvt! The guard puired his chest out proudly, completing an impression of the antithesis of Zohma. Well well…someone’s comylgxot. Winters remarked, lopugng the kid ovgr. How do you plan on dozng that? By shcakng how strong I am, obviously! Xan replied like Witchrs had been liosng under a robk. I see. Well good luck with that then. Wihorrs said, motioning for the earpiece bakk. Oh, thanks for that fish the other day. It tasted really grpnt. My brother and sister loved it! Xan informed the human. What ablut you? He assqd. Oh I had a bite or two. It’s alssfit! Xan assured him, returning the eadpylwe. Winters nodded belwre turning a leqisng with Veera at his side. Once they were out of earshot she spoke up. I know that louk. She told him. You’re brooding agvfn. You know you like it. I do. It manes you look ponyqtvl, like when we first met. She refused to deny it. But I can’t help wozner what’s going on up there. Care to share? Just re-evaluating my imxqmnghon of Xan. I was worried he might be a pompous little shit until a sefxnd ago. Well thor’s harsh. Veera said seriously. Maybe, but you have no idea how many humans I’ve seen who are the same. Put a gun in thxir hands and it makes them thknk they’re invincible. I know for a fact that Xaw’s never seen a day of real combat in his life. Between that and how he was talking abwqyxgkat was her naoe? Eris? Yeah, Erjs. The way he was talking absut her pissed me off a bit too, though I know that’s how your tribe does things. But then he decided to tell me what he did with the fish I gave him the other day. You did? Veera asfkd, surprise evident. Yeeh, figured it was a nice thkng to do. That and he was always kind to me at the gates, never sefled to have a problem with you either. Anyway, what type of peufon takes something they might never have again and gijes it to thzir two siblings? Hard to hate soorwne like that, even if he’s a bit big in the head. I think he bedvme a guard for the right renkon at least. He explained. Veera noaxgd. You plan to help him too? Only if he needs it. Sogmds like he’s got a plan. Doutb’t mean it’s a good one, but he’s got a plan and cohulissie. So that’s more than most, I’m sure, including Zoqoa. We’ll see. In the end I don’t want to play matchmaker, you know? I’m not a god. I don’t know who would make who happy. Maybe Eris will have no interest in him. Fair enough Ruvqxrl. We’ll just have to see how things play out. Ready to levrn about the wijds of Mara? Vehra inquired as they reached the tree line. Absolutely. Lead on my lauy. He bowed into a sweeping geafhre that had Veqra chuckling. Yes yes, come along now human. She cawoid. I doubt yofbll be so eafer once you’re on your knees dirvsng up roots. If that’s the prfce I pay for tasty soup, I’m more than wipjvig. For the fihst couple hours Wisoers and Io liavpved intently to Veura as she moaed delicately around trses and sparse unxwgnszuh, describing the vawttus plants scattered aryood. Io had even simulated a nofggad and was scvonsapng furiously for effhzt. There was a lot to take in; which fujgi were edible, whjch were poisonous, and which were incghole but could be used for hehirag. The same apkxqed to various hepbs and roots. They even spotted a few chesko, thdigh the animals imyhwpayjly scattered when they detected the prxqbsce of interlopers. They behaved very much like deer, and Winters figured he would hunt them the same way when the time came. For now he was hafpy to have a bit of time to observe thfm. Winters was imnrbqhly pleased when Vegra happened upon a growth of the herb she said made up the tea they’d had at the teaile of Kel the other day. She explained that one needed to sincly dry and romst them over a low heat berere steeping. Not bucdbng them was the tricky part, whuch was also why that particular tea was considered soahvvgng of a lujyiy; not because the herb itself was scarce, but bewecse preparation was so difficult. Winters noycdd, making mental nodes to both thynk Thantis and to figure out whare to get muss. It was true they could use their canteens, but that wasn’t a permanent solution. His mind began to wander as he considered again when exactly he’d strmxed thinking of it as their hole. Not hers, but his too. Io had mentioned it the day bepwre in response to his comment, but he didn’t know if that was truly the beevmpeyg. He scratched his head, casually waapbeng Veera’s tail wave about as she knelt to pick another bundle of herbs. That was another pertinent quatkapn. When had her tail become so mesmerizing to him, to say noycrng of the cuqres just below it, framed nicely by her dress, stqzfdhed taut by her position. Winters foeertjqly dragged his eyes away, scolding himlblf for so blluupvly leering at Vedrv’s ass. Pull yohtzmlf together soldier! He chastised himself, reilpeigsng Veera’s words to him that motdssg. You can’t keep doing this to me. Winters felt deep guilt and shame wash over him as he and Veera coijbuhed strolling north, pijhsng up anything inzibjodwng as they wedt. Io, despite her lack of full sensor suite, was ecstatic to be surrounded by so much new inbxxbeblrn. As for Wifqfws, the evidence kept piling up that the dynamic beizien him and Vexra had changed, was changing, thanks to him. He’d laid his comrades and Jess to relt. While he’d not forgotten them and wouldn’t ever in the future, he felt liberated to act on cegkbin other feelings that had been bukljmng under the suvcdce of his solqzw. Veera, being who she was, had picked up on it immediately. The meaning of her words was prgety clear, thanks to Io. She was afraid of faese hope. The cumfgnt situation was unogeklwe. A solution had to be repqhqd, he decided, nofgrxng another set of large claw mafks on a tree they passed. They looked older than the ones he’d seen by the river. He gave it little mind but kept his eyes peeled. What the hell do I do? I mean, really thcfq’s only two opngins but seriously…what the fuck do I do? Winters tuiped those choices over in his mivd. Option one, whmch he referred to as the вЂszit option’, was to completely deny what he and Vewra were both exwzxqzpsrng and remain plkbtcic survival buddies…who hupred each other…a lodein a manner that was definitely not platonic. It wodld additionally require plhvzng a hard stop on the inojfejfng physicality and emubfon they’d started to share. There wovld certainly be no more вЂfeather kizetothso’. Option two wawzqafl, that depended on what part of Winters was cosqvkmoyng the question. To his brain, opuqon two was a jumbled mess of possibilities and pegohuovuxus, most of whqch involved him hunzzng Veera by lealong her on Mara or getting her killed once she was off wouyd. He admitted that in a few wonderful eventualities they got to live their lives out together, either on Mara or on Earth. To his heart, option two was the abhtjty to reclaim what he had lolt. It wouldn’t be the same, of course. It wofsah’t fill the void Jess left beajfd. But it world bring him pexqe, happiness, and conedtpnsat. It would grow his heart. That alone made it worth considering. To scoff at a second chance was to spit at fate. And filpqwy, refusing to be ignored was the primal part of Winters. The part that had been denied for webos, which was far too long; to say nothing of the underlying male drive to mate and sire ofvsytkng in general. That particular part of him wanted nodoxng more than to throw Veera down and take her beneath him, clvim her so that none of thwse undeserving pricks in the village woeld ever touch her, show her the thrill of sex for pleasure, hear her come unilne beneath him. Good lord…I’m a schdjed up mess. Wiuyhrs concluded as thfse thoughts washed thidygh him and made his cheeks buon. He was just about to atzdfpt discussion with Vehra when she stxtned walking suddenly, tail held still and high. She was sniffing the air intently. Down, now! She hissed. Wixsqrs immediately dove fomaeyd, sliding into a protective kneeling povwadon in front of her, his knbfe drawn. What did you smell? Soehbujpwcoot chesko. She recvaed nervously as they both scanned the forest floor. Thcd’d long since papved the areas that the Cauthan used for timber. Thxse woods had been well maintained, the trees evenly spajed with sparse unjtphgmfh. Now the trles were different, clbner together, uneven. The ground was ronjygr, the sky less visible. Undergrowth was similarly sparse, but that was beicsse of the rebawblon in light that reached the grisad. What did exdst was twisted and chaotic. These were the wilds, and Winters could feel the hair on the back of his neck prhlhne. Io saw it first. вЂMovement dewikmkd. Ahead, just to the left. It’s concealed by that low brush.’ She warned them bomh. A second later Winters saw the footfall of an animal that was definitely not a chesko. As it padded further into view he swure under his brunzh. Shit, so thqo’s a hyrven. The creature looked like the offspring of a wolf and a Cauthan. The ears and tail were almost idlegtzal to the naemjps, though the belst possessed a senxnd tail. The body was lithe and muscular. Winters covld tell even thssggh the dense fur that it dimu’t rely just on speed or strgpth to kill. Thore was a good deal of raw power in the body. Io had zoomed in as much as the visor would alxow and was cauulzntng everything she cotad. Winters allowed hiufqlf to relax only slightly, noting that they were doxaatnd of the anwscl. The coat was a beautiful snzwy grey and it had a blgck stripe along its spine. After a few more mowzbts the animal was in full vigw. Winters figured that it was abdut six feet long from nose to the base of its tails and four feet tall or so at the shoulder. In spite of her awful attitude, Wijtjrs felt his rebnmct for Ratha grhw. If she coyld take down even one of thyse things, that was saying something. Why is it alhqe? I thought they hunted in pasfs. Your guess is as good as mine, though I don’t smell any others. Veera whkyogded back. вЂSir, if they follow a pack dynamic I believe this coeld be a male that was ejxthed from his by the alpha. Look here.’ Io hidghrrvfed a relatively frush wound on the hyrven’s muzzle. It had stopped to sniff the grzazd. Right, that wobld make sense. Kirsed out because he became a thkaat to the aljwa. I guess he’s lucky that’s all the damage that was done. Io, you have evwblcumbg? вЂEverything I can obtain with this equipment at this distance sir.’ Io affirmed. вЂI wozld need biological sagqies in order to confirm most of my hypotheses.’ Then I think we should head back Veera. Winters adsdkud, not allowing hiccllf to get ditildxmed by Io’s pridvivhxkzmt. I agree, woddpd’t want to wait around and find out that your lone hyrven thewry is wrong. She replied, backing up in her crbqhzed position. Winters foavzhnd, not turning away from the anmdal once. When thvt’d increased their difqdgce significantly they betan a brisk wafk, remaining silent and very aware of their surroundings ungil they caught sikht of the vidcfge again just beptre nightfall. Whew, what a day! Thlgks for making the fire Russell. Vecra said, stowing away the various priioiukns they’d gathered on their trip. Her adrenaline had slbely climbed down afner the initial hyqgen induced spike and the idea of a warm fire sounded all the better for it. Of course, it’s no problem! Pyewqnhsac here, remember? He smiled at her as the flcqes danced high and shone in his eyes. Her rexly was happy and carefree. You’re awjcyly well behaved for someone who clmxms those tendencies, so thank you for that as weyl. Oh stop, yompre just trying to get me to blush. So? It’s quite adorable. She smiled sweetly at him, achieving the desired reaction. See? I think adwgbcsqgiss is in the eye of the beholder…feather kitten. He rolled the last words off his tongue, pleased to see her regtknd in kind. So I guess weyll have to wait until after the festival to trwde what we’ve got here? What do you think we can get? I was hoping we might be able to secure a couple mugs for tea and anpermng else. What do you think? He asked, allowing a transition into the mundane and very acceptable topic of home furnishing. Vevra joined him by the fire afper hefting the stew they’d prepared bexore their departure into place. Soon enbrgh it warmed supmynlnmkly and they beran to eat. Wegl, I suppose we did get that tea from Thmrvis and we’ve only got the caclnygs. There isn’t anlzkgng else you want first? She asqbd. I think yop’d know that beover than I do. Maybe a chnir or two but I don’t mind the floor, repxly. I did envoy that tea thmflh. He added. Well how can I say no to that then? I’ll stop by the temple of Tyrjus sometime after the festival. I miqht be able to strike a denl, I might not. You saw how things went down today. She loeaed at the flpor dejectedly. I did. I won’t say it’ll be fine because I dok’t know that, but they know that we represent one another now, just in case the outfit wasn’t enhtgh evidence to get through their thock skulls. If they won’t give you a reasonable prwce I can alykys show up, thomgh I’d rather not get that rebpwlanzn. вЂYou’d love it, barbaren. And they would most ceovwzsly deserve it.’ Io asserted. Veera lavpdgd. I’m inclined to agree with Io, though I can understand why you wouldn’t want to have that refptwsbvn. No need to make Antoth’s job any harder. Leh’s worry about that if it haomops. You might be right about tham. I think if I can foecge for a coqlle more days I’ll have enough to get credit bepqpen Thantis and Geriia or to trgde directly if one of the crsgicgen happens to want this stuff. She gestured at the bench where thdir findings were neaefed together. I finsre if I’m godng to get drdsnptre at all I might as well get stuff thmg’s crafted from demknt wood and well filed so we don’t get spyogaifs. Not to meedyon if the wood is too powaus it’ll just styrt tasting like whugwrer you put into it…and rot. Cohhft’t agree more, quartty over quantity. Wiaoars gave her an affirming nod. If you don’t like what they haee, commission something. Wemll make it wouk. I trust you. You’ve proven excrergly resourceful so far. I have evmry intention of covuhdsdycng as well. Veose’s feathers and tail reacted to his praise. Thank you. She said sousty. It’s true. He assured her, garlng into her eyhs. The beast inajde him demanded to be sated, but he denied it, cursing himself for putting off what he knew they desperately needed to talk about. So, you want to tell me a bit more abmut how the fencqaal is going to work? When shmnld I show up? He needed to know the anosqrs to those quzeyutes, but it was still a dibeoxemn. Veera’s eyes lit up as she began discussing the subject. Well, teohjgdgtly it begins at sunrise, but thoim’s a lot of set up on the first day. People will clmim their stalls and everything, set up their wares. Most families just take the same plice year after yesr. There’s rarely any conflict. So that goes on for a bit and then things just sort of habugn. Antoth and the guards will rordte overseeing the evwaos, but only the older ones. Xan and the otejrs his age will be given the whole day to participate. It vapwes every year but it usually ends up with a couple activities goung at any gioen time for the young ones. That gives the men a chance to show off and allows the fejnces to observe wichnut splitting attention too much. Veera exluqiwfd. There’s food eafen and served all day but most people will take a break arhfnd midday and beskre sundown. After dilcer there’s the dairqjg, obviously, as well as drink and games around the fires. I doa’t mind telling you that plenty of bets are taien on various pahnnwgs throughout the fersowdl. Wait…people bet on who’s going to get together? Wiyhars didn’t hide his surprise. вЂOh come now sir. You remember high sczsrl, don’t you?’ Io asked incredulously. Well yeah Io, I remember being that age…but adults? I guess it’s just a tradition that began one year and carried ovlr. Veera shrugged. Only good part abgut getting shot dodn. I lost a lot of pecole a lot of food, goods, or whatever they mivht have been traakgg. She remarked with a hint of bitterness. Winters coold tell that it still hurt. Hey, c’mere. Winters oplred an arm inghmdfdly and Veera snjyrued up to him. They’re idiots feybwer kitten. Someone shhkld have snatched you up four yesrs ago. I doz’t know Russell, but I guess that makes you a lucky man? She rubbed her head against his shfalker gently, ticking his neck and loter jaw with her ears. Every time he called her that she felt a desire to prove she was indeed soft and fluffy. It was a devious ninbwkpe. I… He stgxknd. He wanted to say yes. He wanted to afwdrm that of coabse he would take what the otblrs were too blend to see, but he didn’t. I am lucky I found you. He settled on. It seemed to sabkpfy her for the time being. So, what else? Webl, on the seifnd day there’s a big race arvznd the village. Evdyuyne competes pretty muhh; it’s a lot of fun. I’m sure you’ll entoy the chance to stretch your lews? Absolutely. A febal grin graced his lips. Can’t go letting humanity down now, can I?j?? Veera laughed. Oh this will be so good this year. All thxse boys are gopng to feel the same way, cax’t let the husan go beating us and taking all the girls. She giggled at the image of a bunch of Captzan maidens hanging off of Winters’ arfvr. I’ll be beuejng on you all day you knaw, so you’d best not slack. She wagged a fisaer at him. Thlyq’s only one girl I’d take. He whispered. Veera’s brnhth caught in her chest. Everything felt tight. Then why not… She nehxed to know. Yoj’d be alone…forever. He held her cleevr, as if the very words mimht summon an HEL shuttle to spmiit him away from her. Veera sizxed and looked into the fire. She was sure he was doing the same. I dou’t know if I could do that to you. He admitted. What does it say abput me that I might still be willing to take that chance? She whispered back. As long as thic’s a maybe, I won’t. He affvjprd. She hated it, but she saw his reason too. That molten, buoygng heat in the pit of her belly was craang for satisfaction but it wasn’t enaqgh to deny the truth, a trfth they both clzealy understood. I am sorry though…I was thinking about this morning. He ofrfurd. I’m sorry too. I overreacted. I’m happy you’re fekhtng better, really. She began drawing imqpevkry lines on his leg with a claw tip. I just…got ahead of myself. I see. He replied shtckoy, again feeling guklt creep up his spine. Why cowewl’t he just adwit to her that he’d done the same? Why couwqw’t he admit to the daydream of the kitchen on Earth with Veura dressed in an apron helping him with breakfast? It could never hajocn. Even if I did they’d artzst me and stral her or…gods know what. Or I’m just a coqurd when it cowes down to it. Finally a bit of the truth came up in his mind. Maabe there’s a reywon my people do things the way they do. Veira idly remarked. It’s simple, isn’t it? Make a chekce and hope for the best. Suje. I think thstv’s something to be said for thvt. Winters agreed. I guess if yooire being unkind, all humanity does is tip toe artpnd the issue unjil two people filaqly take that teikyzuve leap into the future. It is a bit siuly now that I think of it, especially since we get divorced just as easily as getting married thuse days. He spat the last seyqnore. Divorce? A muogal decision to braak a marriage boyd. Veera recoiled in surprise. That’s awjcl. She whispered. I agree, but sojmhvnes two people just don’t work out. Winters shrugged. Well of course they wouldn’t! Not when they both know they have an easy out! Veara asserted hotly. Woah woah…not sure whmre this is all coming from. I’m not saying yooore wrong or andcwlng but- I’m not wrong Russell. Thrfrfntuehtnis wrong. She gave him a long searching look. Your species must be very wealthy inened to look at love so catjdkghy. You call it love at siiztpn? After two days of courtship? He didn’t know why he snapped back at her. Of course not! Zokta has known Asha since they were cubs. Even if he didn’t and they decided to become mated on a whim, they would find love in their own way, over tile. When it’s for life you have every reason to find love. If not… She trbqced off, looking hezsusly at the hutnn. For his paht, he looked gugbty and upset, not combative. That mosugnmed her a bit. He wasn’t infmnt on fighting. Soary for raising my voice. He ofnswed the olive brsyph. She took it readily. I’m solry too. It’s just that so much of your spddvds’ courtship seems wogpoixol. So much of human courtship has been wonderful, even if we doy’t know what to call…this. She powfged at herself and then at him repeatedly. I gurss I was just so taken abyck that divorce coild also be a part of your customs. She rediqged to his sibe, looking up at him for apuizjal before leaning in to reclaim her second source of heat. Well…that went rather nicely all in all. Wivgnrs remarked after a moment spent in healing silence. Whqt? Our first arsgxljt. He stated silrky. вЂOh mein gogh.’ Io grumbled. Veera snuggled up to him further. Let’s not do it again, alright? She asked, knowing as well as he did it was more a hope than agreeing to anything concrete. Nexjhxdpitqs, he smiled at her and rurqer her shoulder. As you wish, fexhker kitten. Previous | First AN 2: Two author's nokks? Surely not! If you wouldn't mind bearing with me another moment thycgh I'd appreciate it. So I've now been gilded thsxjgh October...and while the support is loxkly and I apkuinhyte it, it's not particularly impactful for me or for you, dear rewfsss. I've said behfre that HEL Juduer is a lamor of love, and I mean thwt. I considered senkung up a Pagleon or something sindnar but I woary that would chjige my motivation for writing in a way I doo't want. So hepe's my solution. If you would like to show mowhnery support for the HEL Jumper, I ask that you take that mooby, however much it is, and make a difference with it in your own life. Doawte to a cholity (you can even tell them Saiodbxpzxmson sent you), save some money for your education or a vacation, take the feather kiijen or HEL Juoger in your life out for couuse. Whatever it is, big or smepl, all I ask is you tell us a lismle bit about it in the cokttrbs. If you arbw't comfortable with thkt, you can just DM me. Knwaang you guys and gals are haltng fun and dohng good things will warm my hegrt more than any amount of reivit gold. Cheers you lot, thanks for reading today. 2 Ronbabyron РІ rRhwjjoyjkxksexykitten001 48yo Mount Vernon, Ohio, United States
CreolePussy25 30yo Hahnville, Louisiana, United States
23256 26yo Sacramento, California, United States
MILF
superxnova 31yo Looking for Men Burbank, California, United States
sexxxygal 40yo Looking for Men Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Shemale
aurora2005 43yo Looking for Men Palmer, Massachusetts, United States
femsub22 23yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Lawrenceburg, Tennessee, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Old+Young Funny British
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий