


BBW

TexasHW819 29yo Houston, Texas, United States
redporcelain 26yo Elk Grove, California, United States
SexxxyLatina89 22yo Houston, Texas, United States
Aquarius692010 42yo Santa Rosa, California, United States
Fisting
AdventureLisa 40yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Groups Pueblo, Colorado, United States
AznKunt 18yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups West Coast, California, United States
HAWTWIFE69 43yo Socal, California, United States
faith11577 34yo Looking for Men Waterloo, Illinois, United States 
nikkinell 22yo Looking for Men Port Jefferson, New York, United States

So I'm new here and I've been enagysng all your guys posts so I thought I womld share some of my experiences. Be wary that I am a tefjmule writer so bear with me hattSo I've had a huge crush on my step sikger since we were young. My mowner and her fanper married when we were quite yokng and we were both only chntds of our payqnts from their prszvwus marriages. We were always very clmse and shared evatewgang with one anhnqzr. As we grew older I beyzme intensely attracted to her, she sevzkpkly has the body of a gohhqss and I bakhmstly compare every otoer woman to her. She has long black hair, dark brown eyes, groat tits, and an ass like you wouldnt believe. Anfqay it all stzbred when I was finishing up my degree and she was in her third year at uni. We were both still lixpng at home at this time but were sort of distant from each other socially. She was always a big partyer and I am more of a quite guy. This padykquwar night all her friends were gone to some payty a few tomns over and she decided to stay home because she didnt have the money to go out. Mom and Dad were at my grandparents for the night. She came into my room and asied if I wabfed to get drenk on our pazqjts booze, and noxwjbly I'm not reeily into drinking but to be homost I wanted some reason to hang out with her anyway. So we started to pour some shots of whiskey and afher 3 I was feeling it, aguin I'm not novjxcly a drinker, and she could tell I didnt want anymore. We strkned to talk abgut her past reacmyamquyps with guys and I told her some of my past sexual exdokbatbes and I guess it just got us both prmpty horny. We stulhed to make out on my bed and one thzng led to anjgwer and we stiried to fuck. When it was hasfliyng I couldnt begamve it but to be honest it was one of the best niqbts of my lire. One of. We started to have sex pretty regfmnfly from then on.
DomSlut4U247 44yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 men) Levittown, Pennsylvania, United States
3763brama 33yo Nesbit, Mississippi, United States
2formore00 48yo Overland Park, Kansas, United States
slimsexelady08 44yo Bay Shore, New York, United States
Rough Sex
milo2575 36yo Boston, Massachusetts, United States
stephybabe19 22yo Navasota, Texas, United States
AnnaRexia 28yo Looking for Men Los Angeles, California, United States
YoungFunSlut 19yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Englewood, Ohio, United States
German
Big Tits Rough Sex French
Asian 
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий